Friday, July 23, 2010

Jobs?

Today I attended my first nursing job fair. To prepare for this "professional" event I had to go shopping. I hate shopping... much less for suits! But, I kept telling myself, it's worth the money (and time) if it gets you a job. So, here's what I came up with...



Thanks J for letting me steal this picture ;-)

I think I did a pretty good job putting my "professional" self together! This is a picture of me and my fellow professional/awesome friend Jordanna putting our smiles on for the job fair. It was a bit disheartening, more of the same "no new grad jobs right now... check back on the website," but it was a good experience and I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone will pick me for one of the few open positions!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it! You did a great job with your outfit. "We're cute, so we're definitely gonna get jobs!" ;)

    ReplyDelete