I was lucky enough to be a part of my good friend Mandi's wedding. It was a whirlwind trip flying from San Diego to Hawaii Friday and back on Sunday, but it was well worth the trip. Mandi and I have been friends for longer than I can remember. I don't really know when we met, but I rememeber being at her 5th birthday party and I remember her coming to hangout with our Kindergarden class (her mom was my teacher) when she was sick... She was too sick to go to her school, but she could come to ours! ;-)
In the past few years since I moved to San Diego, I have been able to get to know her now husband Hays, and I am so happy she has found someone that is absolutely amazing and who loves her to death.
Here is a picture of their beautiful venue at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel...

My dad and I...


...And the beautiful bride & the newlyweds!
Congratulations Mandi and Hays, I love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment