Monday, February 1, 2010

Back to the grind

So, once again we have gotten back to the grind and I have been terrible at keeping up with my posts. I started my 3rd semester of school on Jan 11, and although the studying is getting a bit tiresome, I am loving OB and L&D.


Jade is also back to working his usual long hours and has once again left San Diego to do some work and training up in Whidbey Island across the Puget Sound from Seattle.




Looks like a pretty rough place to be for the next 5 weeks! This is a picture of Deception pass. Jade and some of the guys went hiking up there this weekend, he said it was beautiful! Hopefully I will be able to go up and visit one of these weekends, otherwise we will have to take another trip back up there just to have fun and explore. One thing that is great about the Navy is that Jade gets to check out places all over the world and decide which ones we want to go back to and explore together.

No comments:

Post a Comment