Facebook... some people love it, others don't want anything to do with it. I think it all depends on how you use facebook. Recently I have gotten in touch with quite a few people. There have even been friends that I have found that I have not spoken with in years. There are many reasons I lost touch with these people, but they were always in my heart. For reconnecting me with these lost friends, I will always be thankful to facebook!
Last night I went to a friends house that I reconnected with on facebook. Little did I know that after 15 or so years of not knowing where she was or what she was doing, I lived 30 minutes from my long lost friend! Thanks Kiki for a great time last night! Here's the progression of pictures we took last night...
Chloe even met a new friend... Bones.
She loved Bones! They had a great time out in the big back yard exploring the property then coming back in the house to lay by the fireplace! Oh the life of a dog! So, to those facebook nay-sayers, I say the time wasted on facebook is well worth the reconnected friendships!
No comments:
Post a Comment