
There are lots of animals that wander the ditch, we've seen elk and deer and are pretty sure there are coyotes and mountain lions that appear from time to time. I'm not sure if it's a bloodhound thing, but Chloe LOVES to bury things! I have found bones and rawhides in clothing, towels, piles of snow... you name it, she's buried something in it. So it came as no surprise when she went to find the perfect spot to hide her new prize possession.
With Abby, Heather and I looking on, she buried that skeleton so no one would find it ;-). Although we dug up the carcase and examined it, we are still not exactly sure what it is. Most likely a fox or coyote. What ever it was, it was the best find Chloe has ever had and probably the most fun she's had in a long time. She sure is a Colorado dog!
So funny! I love that she buries things - Emma does that too! Hope you are having fun in the snow :)
ReplyDelete