Friday we woke up and headed to Kona for a snorkeling cruise Jade and I organized for our guests. The company who does the tours has been around as long as I can remember, and I always loved going on the boat when I was a kid. It's a large catamaran that has a high dive from the second story, 2 water slides and a bunch of other fun water and snorkeling gear. They also BBQ on the boat for lunch while you're sitting in the middle of Kealakekua Bay (where the Captain Cook monument is)...

... and yes, the water really is that clear. Where the boat is, the water is approximately 20 feet deep.
From there, my girls took my to get my nails done which turned out to be quite the fiasco, but an adventure none the less. Thanks girls for being insistent that I have them done over and over until they were done right (3 times)!!!
Later we headed out for a girls night out (my Vegas ;-) for dinner and Karaoke.
My Lovely Ladies.

Our first song... some were more into the singing than others.

Then the boys crashed our party ;-)

Angie had them sing to me (all pilots by the way: 3 Navy, 1 Air Force). Can you guess what they sang?...

You got it... "You've lost that Loving Feeling" Jade even got down on his knees!

Then Ang had Jade and I sing a duet. Embarrassing, but fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment