Friday, September 24, 2010

Best Week Ever: Day 7

Day one of our "honeymoon" was spent with family and friends, just as we had wanted. We went down to Kona to meet Matt, Sarah, John and Sue to go stand up paddle boarding. I always wish I had pictures of the craziness that takes place on those boards, but don't have an underwater camera :( It's never enough to enjoy being on the water paddling around, so we have to see how many people we can get on a board, or Matt and I try to do head stands on the board together, basically anything that is almost impossible and makes us fall into the water! But when the water looks like this, it's hard not to want to go in!
They we headed to dinner to celebrate all the late August, early September birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment