Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wedding!

We are exactly ONE month away from the biggest day of my life! ;-) I can't believe how quickly the past year has gone. It feels like yesterday that Jade and I hiked that big rock called Half Dome and he asked me to marry him!


Things are falling into place for the wedding. My mom has been a huge help (as have my dad, and soon to be in-laws)- I couldn't be doing this without you guys.


I am so excited to be marrying my best friend, in the most beautiful place on earth, with all (most) of our closest friends and family there by our side. We can't wait to celebrate the beginning of the rest of our lives with you!


1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I am soooo excited for you guys. And I'm also excited for you to come home with another ring on your finger and lots of fun stories, and we can settle into our San Diego lives together!

    ReplyDelete