Thursday, August 5, 2010

Catching up

I am also trying to spend more time with family and friends. While I was in the area for graduation I was able to spend some time with my mom, brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. Michael is 8 months old now, and is becoming stronger and more mobile every time I see him.



I was on "aunty duty" and was his babysitter the past 2 days. Unfortunately he wasn't feeling so good and was pretty fussy, but I was able to capture this little smile!



Jade and I also went to a friends house this past weekend and got to catch up with some friends we hadn't seen in a while.
Mandi & Hays (I was a bridesmaid in their wedding back in February, and now she will be one of mine next month!)
Mandi and I have been friends for as long as I can remember (and even longer apparently- we went to preschool together, but don't really remember that)! We both live in San Diego now, but don't get to see each other nearly as much as we should, hopefully we can change that soon.
Although I am busy studying for my boards (which I will take on Aug. 17), I am looking forward to catching up with more people I have been missing during the last 15 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment