Saturday, February 11, 2012

Baby Shower

February 4, 2012 we had a wonderful baby shower! We had a great time celebrating with family and friends. Everyone was so very generous and now baby has most of the essentials needed for the first few weeks at home!

We had a beautiful custom cake made by my good friend Lori... think she may need to start a new business!


We started a baby pool for everyone to guess the birth date and sex of the baby... amazing how many people are hoping I have a leap year baby... not going to happen if I have anything to say about it (which I don't! ;-)

Love having other friends who are pregnant! From right to left, by due date... Beth Lloyd- 2/25, Me- 2/26, Cynthia- end of March, Maggie- July!

Thank you again to all our friends and family who were there and those who couldn't make it. We are so grateful for all your love and support! I can't wait for baby to meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment