Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas was a little different since I had to work the night shift on Christmas eve... first major holiday that I have had to work. It was a little sad, but I was home by 8am on Christmas morning and Jade and I had a little celebration before I headed to bed to sleep before working Christmas night... or so I thought.

Since I was going to be sleeping all day and heading to work that night Jade decided to head to San Bernardino to spend Christmas with my brother and his family and my parents. Too bad what we didn't know was that it was pretty slow at work and they cancelled my shift! Luckily I have some great friends that are always willing to let me crash an awesome dinner party and have a great time.

A couple days later mom and dad came down to San Diego and we got to have Christmas all over again! Turned out to be a pretty great Christmas after all, but I am looking forward to spending next Christmas with my family... especially our expected new arrival! 

No comments:

Post a Comment