Thursday, March 10, 2011

Areese KellyAnn Agho

On March 1,2011 at 1:08am Areese KellyAnn Agho was born! Of course I was sad to have missed the birth, especially since it was by a day and a half, but I am fortunate to have been able to come back and meet her today. She's something pretty special... if I do say so myself.
She's had a pretty moderate case of jaundice, but is recovering well. The doctors sent a bilirubin light to the house and sent a nurse out to check her bilirubin levels every day for the first few days they were home. I was really amazed by this, I haven't heard of anyone doing that... pretty awesome!
We even got to go on our first walk! Areese loved it! She promptly fell asleep after this picture and stayed that way for some time.

I am looking forward to spending the next few days getting to know my niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment