After a much needed nap, he made his appearance...

I can't believe it was already one year ago...
There was a life size cut out greeting everyone at the door and helping to pass out the beautiful yarn leis his great-grandma Pauline made and sent to the party. Wouldn't be a real luau without leis sent from Hawaii!
Michael enjoyed some cake...
Then it was time to take a spin on the new radio flyer trike from Uncle Jade and Aunty Mahea (we're so happy it was a hit)! I thought it would take him a little while to grow into it, but I guess I underestimated what a big boy he really is. Say good-bye to the baby... here comes toddler-hood!
So thankful that we were able to be a part of the celebration and that we are here to watch the little man grow up.
oh wow, so cute! looks so fun! what a cool bike :)
ReplyDelete